As you know, installing Driver for computers and Laptops is very important. Drivers are known to be important bridges between hardware and software. Helps programs of the computer or operating system to run well when interacting with other hardware devices.
- How to Download YouTube Playlists
- How To Get Microsoft Word For Free
- Desktop Wallpapers: What is Full HD? Download FREE
- Top Best Free Antivirus Software 2020
How to check whether the Driver is fully installed?
To know if your computer driver is fully installed or not. Then the simple task is to check the Driver in the Device Manager section. Here are the steps to check.
How to check the computer driver
Step 1: Right-click your My Computer (This PC) icon -> Choose Manage.
Step 2: Computer Management interface. Then choose the Device Manager section.
Step 3: When I checked the Driver of my PC or Laptop computer, I didn’t see any exclamation points. Then this is the result of the device drivers on your computer that have been fully updated.
If you have a down arrow, you need to update the driver
How to Driver Updater for Windows
Step 1: Choose Updater Driver
Step 2: There are 2 options for you
- If you have drive: Choose Browse My computer
- If you haven’t: Choose Search automatically for updated driver software
Step 3: Click “Search automatically for update driver software”
Step 4: Wait for completion
Step 5: Update completed
How to install Driver for PC and Laptop computers
Download Driver for computer, Laptop from the manufacturer
- Driver Sony: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support
- Drive Acer: https://www.acer.com/ac/vi/VN/content/drivers
- Driver Asus: https://www.asus.com/support/Download-Center/
- Driver HP: https://support.hp.com/vn-en/drivers/laptops
- Driver Lenovo: https://support.lenovo.com/vn/en/
- Driver Samsung: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/
When using a laptop and search for its driver on the homepage. You need to find the correct symbol code of the Laptop series you are using to download the driver.
How to know your System model name?
Step 1: Type the command “dxdiag”
Step 2: System model
Step 3: Drivers And Munuals
Step 4: Download the driver by clicking the Download button.
Hopefully, this will be the most helpful article for readers in checking Computer Driver. As well as downloading and installing Drivers for Laptops, PC computers quickly and conveniently.